Boracay Travel Requirements
All passengers including children must comply with all the requirements.
1. Access https://www.touristboracay.com/ and choose Boracay in the Where To page.
2. Fill out required fields and click submit.
3. Take a screenshot of the confirmation page.
4. Send the following documents to email@example.com using the email subject OHDC-FamilyName, FirstName
- Screenshot of the OHDC confirmation
- Proof of identification with Philippine Residency
- RT-PCR Negative Result Certificate (saliva, nasopharengeal or oropharengeal) with date of extraction within 72 hours to date of travel (https://hfsrb.doh.gov.ph/list-of-licensed-covid-19-testing-facilities/)
- A copy of confirmed booking slip/form from a Boracay accomodation establishment with DOT CAO, (https://bit.ly/36iHpYH)
- Roundtrip flight/travel details (Only Caticlan Airport can be used by those travelling via air as per IATF RESOLUTION NO. 74 Series of 2020, September 24, 2020)
- A copy of PENDING S-Pass Travel Coordination Permit (TCP) application from https://s-pass.ph/